Monday, December 31, 2012

December Daily Day 24, 25, title page

The wrap-up of my 2012 December Daily album.

December 24 | Santa Cookies


Tasty Treats card is from Cathy Z holiday cards.


Making Santa Cookies.


Christmas Eve rubon.


Day 25 | Christmas day part 1


Journaling of Christmas.


Noah opening up his bike from Santa.


Journaling cards.


Katelyn and her bow.


Day 25 | Part 2

I wanted to add another page, lots of great stuff from Christmas day.


Easy bake and journaling card.

Brush from Ali Edwards Holiday Word Art volume 3. Journaling card from Ali Edwards. 


Post Christmas morning.


Patrick giving Maddie a quick shooting lesson.


Back cover. Did it quick.


Front Cover.


Needed something that was see through. I punched some confetti, added some snowflakes, and some stars. I love the result.


The numbers 2 and 5 are from October Afternoon. I  stamped them with the grid stamp from Studio Calico.Both the December and the Daily are from Ali Edwards.


And that's a wrap of December Daily 2012. 

We are still out on vacation. Lots of adventures, snow days, and grandma and grandpa time.

I can't believe that there is only 1 more day left in 2012. I welcome 2013. I have a feeling it will fabulous.

When I get home I plan on getting my 2013 album ready to go. Starting with getting all my page protectors ready and a few other simple little things, that I am hoping will help out in 2013. I will share when I get back. Also they will help because the new kits are not available yet.

Until next time. Have a happy New Years Eve and see you back here in 2013 !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog.. lovely pages! I am what size are the pages in Your December daily? I want to make pl in an 8.5 x 11 binder. Your December daily looks like it might fit...

Mindi said...

The page protectors I used are sized 6x8.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.. i did notice the two holes.. it looks like a nice size.
I have been considering doing pl. Photo books seem like a great idea to document, too. Can I ask what you like about pl? Seems manageable and fun..
I am about to order but I worry I will end up not using it.. or 12 x 12 is too large. Hahaha - oh the questions!
Thanks for your posts.. they really got me interested!!

Mindi said...

I LOVE Project Life. For me it is so great. It allows me to combined my love of taking pictures and scrapbooking and put them together without having to spend hours and hours on layouts. Now and then I do love to put a layout together, I am still on the design team at my local scrapbook store so I have to do layouts for them.

PL also lets me be creative with the weekly layouts and that is what I crave, and what I need. I need to be creative, it keeps me sane ! Ha Ha.

I like the 12x12 size. It is perfect for a normal week. I like all the little pockets.

You could see about the mini allbums. They are the same concept but in a smaller scale.

It is definitely lots of fun, it's loads of fun. And very manageable. And all you really need to do it slip your photos in and write your journaling.

I hope that helps a little bit. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.