Monday, November 21, 2011

Digital Elements Available - Oh Happy Day !!


They are here everyone !! I am doing my happy dance as I type. I am so excited and was counting down the days since the announcement. This is going to make life so much easier for me and maybe for some of you, or maybe a lot of you.

In case you missed the big news. All of Becky Higgins Project Life products are now in digital form. The journaling cards, title cards, and they even have extra elements to add to our cards and such.

What this means to you.  For all of you out there that were wishing you could journal on your cards, well now you can. And more easily too. Just pull up the card, journal, and print. So many options now.

Shooping - I for one am going to pick up the Turquoise Journaling cards, and the extra elements. And then for next year I am going with Clementine and getting the whole package of that one. Super, Super exciting !!

I am hoping to sneak some time today to play but we well see. Have some things to do this morning and then have to clean the house, get ready for company (My parents are on their way), and clean up the office !! Oh dear. I had better get to work so that I might find some time to play !!

Go check it all out at  Jessica Sprague.com

And don't forget to check out Becky Higgins blog if you haven't been there yet. Many AMAZING examples using the digital elements. Go here.

2 comments:

Susana said...

Thanks for posting this! I am going to use Clementine for 2012 too--I love the colors, so bright and happy.

I have a question for you...are you printing these digital elements for PL on regular cardstock (whether it be textured, etc.) and then cutting it to size rounding corners yourself? Just making sure there were no blank cards I am overlooking on the site w/out the grid patterns.

FYI, I am up to 9/11 with my PL album and hoping to be current as of next week, whew!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

Mindi said...

Susana - Happy Thanksgiving to you too and to your family tomorrow. Thank you again for all your nice comments. And really good job on getting caught up. I am going to try my hardest to get caught up too after my company leaves.

As far as your question - I am printing directly onto the cards that come in the kit. I just feed them through my printer. You could print them out onto cardstock and then cut them out, but that is a lot of work. There are no plain cards available, I wish there were. What I would recommend is to read this wonderful tutorial on printing on project life cards by paislee press on her blog. Here is her blog site

http://paisleepress.com/2011/08/project-life-how-to-print/

Download the free template she has available, pull up your digital journaling card into the space, adhere your physical journaling card to the paper and then print again. Super easy if you don't have a printer that you just print directly onto your cards. Hope that helps. Sorry for the short instructions. If you have any other questions let me know and I can try to help.