Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Summer Photo Shoot

I received my photo cd in the mail two days ago from a photo shoot I had done of the kids. We had these pictures taken back in July when we were visiting in Utah. Two emails and a phone call later I finally have my pictures !!

The day of the photoshoot was great, Noah had a good nap, the kids were well fed but of course they did not want to behave. They got out in this field and all they wanted to do was play !! And Noah was afraid of the photographer so he looks scared in almost all of the pictures. Oh well. We did get a few good ones.

I wanted to show you all some of the pictures from that day.



 








As you can see I snuck away for a few minutes to share with you some cute pictures of my three great kids.

There is lots of fun things going on here at my house right now. Pie making, reading sessions to grandpa, kite flying, trips to the park, shopping trips together and lots of hugs and kisses.  We are enjoying having my parents here and look forward to my brother and his fiancee coming tomorrow.  Lots to be thankful for today.

I wish you all a very wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and I hope to be back to my regularly blogging schedule next week.

No comments: