Friday, November 11, 2011

Week In The Life Wednesday Finished

I got my ink yesterday in the mail and have been busy printing stuff.

I have Wednesday done from my Week In the Life Album to show you.

Here is the first page. This year I have to say that my album is much simpler than last year. I just don't have enough time this year to do it how I would have liked. Oh Well. The main point is to get it done. So that is what I'm going to do.

We went to our weekly swim day at the neighbors. The kids love the water and are getting more and more comfortable with the water. The "HELLO ROUTINE" is from Ali Edwards embracing the everyday brush set. Also is the Wednesday memories. 


Here is the journaling page. I used one of Ali Edwards long journalers again. The Real Life is from Ali Edwards embracing the everyday brush set. The cardstock piece on the top is from Authentic. Bought them with this album in mind. The colors match up just great. Love it when that happens.


Here are the pictures that I put on the other side of the journaling page.

Katelyn and her friend Joslin walking in to school together. Patrick mowing the lawn. Maddie in the pool. 


I didn't take as many photos that day as usual so I just have one journaling page instead of three. Brush is from Ali Edwards This is the day brush set. Here it is.

Products used for album : Ali Edwards Week In The Life digital album 2011.  To see more Week In The Life posts click on Week In The Life under Labels.

P.S. Working on my next week of Project Life. Not sure when I will finish it though. Patrick is going camping with the young men in our church this weekend. So not a lot of extra time. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Kim M. said...

Beautiful job! I love how simple this is and your photos look great.

Mindi said...

Thank you so much for your comments. They are always appreciated. You have reminded me that I need to finish my album ! Thanks for the reminder.