Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Daily Day 2

Day 2 is done. Full of some pictures from around the house. We started decorating a few days ago and just finished everything up on day 2. Except for the tree, which we decorated on day 3.

Day 2 Side 1


I did another hybrid page again. Used Ali Edwards template from here.  I picked up the paper that has the number 2 on it earlier with DD in mind. I knew that I wanted to use it on day 2. It worked out great.  I printed the circle embellishment that was on the template onto the pattern paper. Also the wording deck the halls across the number 2. You can find it here .  Other embellishments are from Fancy pants and Simple Stories and other sources.

Day 2 Side 2


For this page I wanted to make it look like the two pages go together somehow so I continued the square grid across the second page. The word home is from here. Used more of the pattern paper on this page as well. The metal number 2 is from Tim Holtz. Stickers are from Simple Stories.

Here is what they look like together


 That brings us through Friday. Now I have to work on yesterday. Day 3 is next. Hope your December is going well.

3 comments:

Tinchen said...

Oh I like your style soooo mutch!!!
Greetings from Germany

Mindi said...

Thanks a bunch. Does anyone do St. Nicholas day in Germany anymore? My mom is German and we used to do it as a kid and now I do it for children. We love it. Just curious because it is tomorrow. Merry Christmas.

Tinchen said...

Oh yes today is St.Nicholas day in germany. Yesterday we cleaned our shoes and today there are sweets and something else! Sooo cool! I love it so mutch! You can look to my blog. There's a Decemberdaily....:)
Merry christmas to you andy your Family! <3