Thursday, December 15, 2011

December Daily Day 9

Finished day 9 and half of day 10 last night. So I thought I would share.

Day 9 was about the kids gingerbread house that they made at a friends Christmas party. They had so much making them and they are so cute.

Here is the first page

Used Ali Edwards December Daily Template. Added the saying to cardstock and staples to the picture.


Here is the second page


P.S.  I have been taking lots of instagram photos this Christmas and planned on putting them together to add to my PL album. Check out Cathy Zielske's post today on how she used her instagrams. Click here. See below picture. So fun that I will have to do something similar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, love your album. Did you get a kit or are you using your own stuff with page protectors? Could we see the front of your album?

Mindi said...

I am not using a kit, just stuff I had and a little that I had bought this year. I originally was going to purchase the studio calico page protectors that they made in the 6x8.5 size but didn't do it in time. They are all sold out. So I made my own. I used a regular 8.5x11 page protector cut a little of the top, and sewed up the side. The album itself is just a plain black 8.5x11 album that I had on hand, probably bought way back when. I am planing on doing a cover page since I can't decorate the front.