Friday, December 16, 2011

Project Life Week 33

Another week in Project Life | Beach trip

This week I didn't take many pictures other than our beach trip. Not sure why. Maybe because I just had my point and shoot, who knows. I was able to fit all of the shots from the beach in the week. My dslr broke the week before.  It was my birthday week and we celebrated by going to the beach.

I feel like I have hit a rhythm with my PL album. I have figured out what my style is, what I like, and it feels good. I am in a groove and I love it. I encourage each of you to strive to find your style in your album. And if you have found it, then Congrats. Whether it be as simple as pictures and your handwriting or as elaborate as you want it to be.  Each one of us is different, each which unique styles, and qualities. Now go forth and scrap.

Here is the first page. The beach sign. Beach pictures.


The pictures

This brush can be found here.


This brush can be found here.


The journaling cards

Used some stickers from 7 gypsies from a while ago. The colors were perfect. The sun sticker word is from Little Yellow Bicycle.  They came on a sheet of summer stickers and I love them.


I had saved this tag from one of the girls's pony toys. Love to use stuff like this in the book.


Tag from My Minds Eye. The flip flops are from the sheet of summer stickers from Little Yellow Bicycle. The numbers are from October Afternoon and they are my favorite number, letter stickers. They are the perfect size for PL. They come in lots of different colors too.


The second page. More beaches. I received my pages back along with my ribbons (WOW, those were some nice ribbons) and these name tags from the state fair. (I had entered some of my layouts in the California State Fair) I thought they would be fun to put in my album. Used a foldable journaling card and just stapled them on.  And the kids's paints.


The pictures

The brush came from here.


 

The journaling cards

This one I used the felt word sand from a sheet of stickers I had.


Patrick and Noah.


More 7 gypsies stickers and a rub on. 


Used the numbers to show the two things that I wanted to talk about during my week.


That was week August 15-21.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love how you have journaling cards that don't go with any pictures. It may sound dumb, but I never thought of doing it that way...I'm pretty sure I would've only wrote journaling cards for pictures I have (haven't started yet). Seems really obvious, but thanks for turning the lightbulb on for me!