Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Daily Day 4

Moving right along on my December daily album. Still behind though. Lot of stuff happening these past three days. Hardly had a moment. I hope to get some time tonight and tomorrow to try to catch up.

Have had this page done for a while now.

Day 4 was all about our Christmas card photo shoot. I love to get all dressed up and taking family pictures for our Christmas cards. I usually get them professionally done but not this year. We went out to the local bike trail and took some pictures when my mom and dad were here over Thanksgiving. My dad was a great trouper and took our family photos. They turned out great.

Here is the first page.

Used an overlay from here. The let's be merry brush came from Ali Edwards here. Also use supplies from My Minds Eye, and simple stories.


I wanted to include our actual Christmas card and some more photos so I put in an extra page for this day.


I created a digital collage by combining two of Ali Edwards december daily templates from this year.


Here is the last page of day 4. Supplies from Simple Stories mostly on this page.


That's it for day 4. I have day 5 done as well. Will share tomorrow. Also possibly a PL update.


No comments: