Monday, December 5, 2011

Q&A

Hey everyone.

Hope your December is going smoothly and cheerfully. I am putting together a tutorial on printing and using the digital journaling cards for Project Life. This can go for those just wanting to know how to print on the physical cards as well.  Just wanted to see if there were any specific questions you had or other info that you wanted to know. If there is please leave a comment on the bottom of this post and I will address it in the tutorial. I will give you a day or two and then I will post the tutorial.

Merry Christmas.

Currently waiting for ink for my printer(it has been in overdrive lately) and then I will get back to December Daily and Project Life.

Take care now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. So glad you are doing this. Can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to know what kind of ink you use and price? Also, phot paper? Do you feel it is worth it printing at home? I'm toying with the idea of buying a photo printer. Would love your thoughts.

Andrea said...

I am getting the digital elements as part of my Christmas present but was wondering if you also will be buying any of the new Colbolt/Clementine products via Amazon and if so how you incorporate both. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I am in desperate need of how to print text on the PL jourmaling cards.

Cant wait to see your tutorial.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Oh so glad you're doing this!! Teach us like we have zero know-how on it. Well because I have close to zero... :)

Love your PL and DD,too!

Thanks~