Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December Daily Day 7 & 8

Finished up a few days today and wanted to share.

Day 7 - Took the kids out in search of some Christmas lights. Didn't think we would spot angry birds !!

First page. Used one of Ali Edwards templates. I did a hybrid page again. Cutting out the top scalloped part and placing it on the photo. The added the metal 7.


I added an extra page today. The first one was journaling about our adventure.Used one of the 4x6 cards that come on a 12x12 sheet from Simple Stories and then added the border sticker and the journaling square.


The other side looked like this already so I thought I would add some things that we would like to do this Christmas.


The second page. I used one of Ali Edwards December Daily template.


Day 8

This day was all about the jolly man in red. Santa. We went to a friends Christmas party and the kids were surprised to find Santa there when we arrived. Turned the pictures black and white and very pleased with how they turned out. First I had them in color but there was too much going on that black and white was the perfect choice. I think these might be my favorites so far. Oh and Noah did not want to have anything to do with Santa Claus.

Did another hybrid page. I know big shocker ! I am sure that this will be a trend until the end of the album. 


The second page


Still behind in my December Daily album. Have had sick kids the past two days. But I did manage to finish another week in my PL album ! So I will share that tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the way your album is coming together. What size is it?

Mindi said...

It's 6x8.5. Thanks !