Monday, December 26, 2011

Project Life Week 35

Merry Christmas everyone !! I hope you all had a wonderful, fun filled day. Ours was wonderful. Full of love, peace, and joy.

I have another quick week of PL to share. The week of August 29 - September 4. This was a very busy week. Most of it will be covered in my Week In The Life Album. My parents came to visit with us this week as well.

Here is the first page. Me and Noah making dinner, trains, and fall is here.


The pictures


Brush can be found here



The journaling cards

the brush from here



My parents brought the waverunners


I had this owl in my stash and wanted it to use it to match the girls room decor.


I had taken some pictures of the kids room. So I used a divided 6x12 page protector.


The pictures




The other side


The pictures




The last page. Me and the kids. Grandma and the girls making cookies. Grandpa hugs. My brothers engagement party.


The pictures


The word grandma is from Ali Edwards family words brush set.




The journaling cards

The green circle is from Turquoise digital extra elements. Changed the color and journaled inside. Printed it out right onto the journaling card. The sticker is from Jillibean Soup.



My favorite birthday cake. My mother brought it down for me !!


This card was on the engagement party favors. Stitched it on the bottom.


That is it for Week 35. Only 21 to go !! Trying to move along the best I can.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love everything you do with all your albums!! You're very talented! I have your blog bookmarked & check it everyday to see if you have posted anymore of your work < keep up the inspiration! Jess

Mindi said...

Thanks Jessica.