Friday, December 2, 2011

December Daily 2011 Day 1

I am so excited that December is here and that I can start my December Daily album. Day 1 is all done and documented. I am using Ali Edwards templates along with her daily overlays for most of my album. I won't be using them every day but they are a great starting point.

Here is day 1 - The day is all about the kids and their advent calendars. Except for Katelyn. She had already gotten into hers before I got out of bed and then she was off to school.


I used one of her templates from this year and made a hybrid page. I printed the wording on cardstock. The pictures i printed out and then cut around by where the wording is.

I purchased some paper and accessories from Simple Stories, Fancy pants, and My Mind's Eye for my album this year.  They were the best choices at my local scrapbook store and I think it will be a great match up.

I origanly was going to purchase the Studio Calico page protectors but waited to long because they were sold out by the time I went to order them. So I just made my own using 8.5x11 size, stiched up the side and cut off some of the top. 

Here is page 2 - The journaling.


I started off with an Ali Edwards overlay. Added the heart from here.  The december delight brush is from here. The word advent is from Ali Edwards Holiday Words set.

Here is what it looks like together


Off to start day 2 now. Happy December everyone.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy December to you and enjoyed seeing your album.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!

Mindi said...

Thanks ladies.