Monday, December 19, 2011

December Daily Day 12 + 13

Two days are done in my December Daily album.

Day 12 - We made homemade ornaments. When we are finished Katelyn had a great idea to turn them into Rudolph and Clarise the reindeers. So we grabbed some goggly eyes, a nose for each, and a bow for Clarise.

The first page

Used an Ali Edwards December Daily template.


The second page another Ali Edwards template 

Day 13 - Patrick was in Duncan Oklahoma since December 4th. He was sent there for a training class. He is such a great husband. He went around one day and took some pictures for me !!  I love it !! So the day was filled with some shots he took of the town.  I have some more pictures that he took and some journaling from his trip that I will include in my PL album.

The first page. Used a full page picture. Stitched ribbon to the side.  The brush. is from here.  Love this picture of the Duncan sign and an oil pump.


The second page

Made a collage and added ribbon to the top of the page. 


Have some more to work on. Mostly putting them together, have all the pictures printed. Also working on my PL album. Have all but some extra pages done. It was the week of school starting so lots of extra photos. Look for that hopefully tomorrow.

4 comments:

Tinchen said...

*beautiful*

Anonymous said...

Love how you included your husband and his everyday.

Mindi said...

Thank you both !

Roxy said...

This looks great, I love your homemade ornaments!